Donate with Gift Aid
If you are a UK tax payer we can collect an additional amount equivalent to the basic rate of income tax applied to your donation. This is called Gift Aid and is a benefit available to us at no additional cost to yourself.
- Details of the HMRC Gift Aid Scheme are available on the HMRC website, here
- The Gift Aid declaration form can be downloaded from the HMRC website, here
Using the Gift Aid declaration is as follows:
- Donating online enables Gift Aid to be claimed without separately completing the declaration form
- If you donate by posting a cheque to the address below please include the Gift Aid declaration if you can
- If you donate via BACS transfer or SMS, please post a completed Gift Aid declaration to the address below if you can